White Church Delaware Indian Cemetery

About this Cemetery

The White Church church and Delaware Indian Cemetery were founded in 1831 by Rev. Thomas Johnson and his brother, Rev. William Johnson as part of a Methodist Mission to the Delaware Indians, and is the oldest church in Kansas City, KS. The original church was destroyed in 1886 and the current structure was rebuilt in 1906.

White Church Delaware Indian Cemetery