Corinth Cemetery

About this Cemetery

This cemetery was originally with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. The original memorial marker erected in 1871 by the Cumberland Presbyterian Church stands in the center of the cemetery with a series of more recent memorials to those who founded and cared for the cemetery, such as the Wood and Porter families.

The Cross family cemetery, once located at Johnson Dr and Lamar St, in Mission, KS, was removed to this cemetery to make way for development.